Monday, October 20, 2008

Artwork by TODD O

Good evening, this is kAmouw speaking... you could catch me around the store, the ONLY khmer dude with the long hair and a triple 9 on my neck =] anyways, last week was my 20th birthday and my good friend TODD OWEN made a special guest appearence. Some of his high demand art work is sold at MEDIUM RARE... Heres the portrait I received for my birthday:



pretty sick huh?...had to get this one framed.



He also did the artwork for our store's restroom. So far, this is the dopest place I've found to sit and take a shit, who wouldn't wanna take a shit looking at all of this?

wall1wall1


Anything you want to know more? Feel free to email us at mediumraresf@yahoo.com
& any other info, his myspace link is: http://www.myspace.com/jtoddo

No comments: